MaidSafeCoin Crypto Coin Rank 99
Buy / Sell
price in US dollars is currently
, and if converted to Bitcoin
. A total of 452,552,412 MAID
are currently circulating in the Market. MaidSafeCoin price is currently experiencing a change of 7.25 %
, and check here all cryptocurrency.
Over the past 24 hours 0.008 M US dollars MaidSafeCoin
have been traded on Crypto Exchanges
. Get MaidSafeCoin's progress by adding it to your favourites
and creating a free portfolio
Total Coins Mined
MaidSafeCoin ICO Details
Fund Raised (BTC)
Fund Raised (USD)
Security Audit Company
MAIDSAFE stands for Massive Array of Internet Disks + Secure Access for Everyone. The Safe coin is the token of the Maidsafe network which is a project that aims to create a decentralised and distributed internet using computing resources rented out from its user base. Data storage is contributed by users and this will grow the power of the network allowing it to handle greater traffic. The ICO raised $6.4 million in only five hours, accepting Bitcoin and Mastercoin, 452 Million coins were sold which is 10% of the total supply, the remaining 90% will be available to users who 'farm' coins by supporting the network with resources. However as they fixed the price of both payments prior to the sale many buyers rushed to sell BTC and buy MSC to take advantage of the discounted buy rate with MSC. However some buyers who did not swap in time were left with a loss holding MSC. This rush led to a temporary 2x increase in the price of MSC. This unfortunate start somewhat marred Maidsafe's reputation, a report of the events can be found here .
However Maidsafe has been in development prior to the Bitcoin and has filed a successful patent application which has given this project a strong and credible history.
The Distribution of the funds followed the following structure:
- 15.0%: Developer Team;
- 16.6%: Sales & Marketing;
- 13.6%: General and Administrative;
- 8.7%: Benefits;
- 7.9%: Misc & Reserves;
- 7.1%: Legal;
- Remains: Outsourcing, IT & Cybersecurity, Software;
For more information, please read MaidSafe's Blog.
Read the Disclaimer
: All content provided herein our website, hyperlinked sites, associated applications, forums, blogs, social media accounts and other platforms (“Site”) is for your general information only, procured from third party sources. We make no warranties of any kind in relation to our content, including but not limited to accuracy and updatedness. No part of the content that we provide constitutes financial advice, legal advice or any other form of advice meant for your specific reliance for any purpose. Any use or reliance on our content is solely at your own risk and discretion. You should conduct your own research, review, analyse and verify our content before relying on them. Trading is a highly risky activity that can lead to major losses, please therefore consult your financial advisor before making any decision. No content on our Site is meant to be a solicitation or offer.
Helpful Resources: AWDSportsCars.com | GardenGay.com | MoviesNTVSeries.com | MuzicFanatic.com